Super Bowl 2013 Commercials: Did Offline Advertisers Take Advantage of Online Interest?
- Every year, I analyze how well Super Bowl advertisers capitalize on online interest, particularly search. This year, you can find the articles here:
An infographic that summarizes the analysis, and a table that breaks down each commercial is below.
- Super Bowl Commercials 2013 Edition: For Search Visibility, Most Brands Bought Adwords Too
- Commercials of the 2013 Super Bowl: Over 80% Had An Online Call to Action
- What We Searched For During Super Bowl 2013
- Searching for the Super Bowl Start Time: 2013 Edition
- The Lead Up to Super Bowl 2013: How Are We Searching?
Want to know how 2013 compared to last years? You can check out those results too: